I thought it would be time for an update - I haven't done that for two weeks, after all. Life has been quite busy, unfortunately. With reading texts and even more texts for uni and going two weekend seminars (yes, that's right, Saturday and Sunday, uh-huh) there wasn't much time left and I devided that between learning for my first exam (New German Literature last Wednesday; it was okay. We had to answer three questions of four and I wrote about ten pages. Now I only have to hope that what I wrote is right. Heh. :P), working for my term paper (that I just have
to finish in less than two weeks) and rp-ing a little bit on our fabulous news site qaf_spunk
-- Yes, Queer As Folk RPG, that's right) as well as on Mercy House Inc.
Right now I'm keeping myself busy with learning for a new exam (German Linguistics -- on Tuesday xP) and that term paper thingie. Yeeehaaaw. Oh yes, and my mother is sick so I'm taking care of her. Nothing extreme, just a evil, feverish cold with ague and loads of coughing.
Okay and now, just because I haven't yet let any blabber loose about it: Dan Radcliffe and his pics: I think they are quite yummy, but nothing extraordinaire. He has grown up, though, hasn't he? :P
And HP7 Book Release: Wheeee! I can't wait to read the new book - though I am quite afraid of what will happen to my favourite characters. So here is a list (yes, I am procrastinating) of the characters that MUST.NOT.GET.KILLED. ... OR.ELSE!!!
1. Draco. Because Draco is my Dracy-Poo and I am one of those people who would like to see him help defeating Voldemort OR finally get proof that he didn't try to kill old Dumbles (and stuff) because he wanted to, but because he had no choice. Which is totally what I think. Yes, I know that Draco is not a good guy, but he is not really evil, either. He is living in one of those nice grey shades of life. And, common, Draco and Harry belong together, so Draco mustn't get killed and therefore:
2. Harry. Simply because Draco needs him. :P And I like him. Duh. I mean, it's quite possible that he and Voldypants die in the end, but I'd rather prefer him to live - but not happily ever after with a certain red-head (because, common, James/Lily?). I heard Draco is available. ... *cough*
3. Fred and George. They mustn't die. I think they are my favourites in the series and to be honest, one would have to have a huge sponge to absorb all my tears and not have the room flooded if that happens *knocks on wood*. They have to both alive. Not only one, because that would be like having a part of your soul ripped from your body. I mean, I don't have a twin, but a younger sister and we are really, really close. If something would happen to her I would feel like that, so I imagine that Fred and George would too.
4. Snapey-Poo. I don't care what everyone says. He is my Snapey-Poo and I want him to survive. Sure, he is a snarky bastard and a right ass to Harry and yes, he did kill the old man (and probably other people too), but I am one of those people, who believe that he only did what the old meddler wanted him to do. Snape isn't a good guy - he wouldn't be able to spy on the DEs and Voldy if he were - but I want him to live. *mumbles* And then he could wash his hair and find someone -- if Draco doesn't want Harry, Harry might be available. *cough*
5. Sirius. Because: HE IS NOT DEEEEAAAAAD!!! *sobs* I want him to come back in the next book. To be honest I expected him to come back in book 6, but noooo, of course my wish got denied. <_< psh!